sun.gif
23 Printing Centers
  • Hyderabad
  • Vishakapatnam
  • Vijayawada
  • Tirupati
  • Anantapur
  • Karimnagar
  • Rajahmundry
  • Suryapet
  • Guntur
  • Nellore
  • Srikakulam
  • Kurnool
  • Tadepalligudem
  • Warangal
  • Kadapa
  • Nizamabad
  • Khammam
  • Ongole
  • Mahaboobnagar
  • Chennai
  • Banglore
  • Mumbai
  • Delhi
Eenadu ensures that the Telugu reader in these places will now receive the latest news at the crack of dawn. With a special focus on local news coverage.

Note: New Rates w.e.f 01-07-2012

eenadu.net

www.Eenadu.net - Online Edition of the largest circulated Telugu Daily EENADU

Eenadu - The heart and soul of Telugu people in India - is the most comprehensive Website on general infotainment with the richest regional Telugu language online content (local news, politics, entertainment and sport) updated 24/7. With breaking news (local district news of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and International News), the website serving, a peak traffic of over 100 Million Page Views per month and 16 Million above Unique User sessions. Out of total traffic generated, 60% is from India and the rest 40% traffic is from abroad. The traffic from USA alone contribute 30 %( 75% abroad traffic is from USA only).

Visits to the Eenadu Website are on the rise from different parts of the world and the feedback has been excellent. The Page views, recorded daily, are showing consistent increase. And the recent Alexa (www.alexa.com is web ranking portal promoted by Amazon.com) ranking has placed eenadu in the TOP position amongst the Indian news websites. Eenadu.net is truly a world-class website and is in the same league as the top Indian portals.

Our Readership Profile includes Women, Young & Software Engineers working for IT Firms & those migrated from India to different parts of the World .

* Eenadu website , therefore, offers wonderful advertisement opportunities, at very low cost, through different sections that carry news covered in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, India and across the world. Eenadu Internet Edition has several advertising options, including specially - defined editorial sections,like: HOME PAGE, NATIONAL NEWS, STATE NEWS, DISTRICTS, LETTERS TO EDITOR, SPORTS CLASSIFIEDS, EDITORIAL, BUSINESS, SUNDAY, POLITICS, CARTOON, OPINION, CINEMA, VASUNDHARA, VIPULA Etc.,

Click here for $ - Rates

 Note:   Service Tax @ 15%(Wef  01-06-2016)


Material Details
File Format The advertisement material is to be sent in GIF / JPEG / FLASH / SWF / Java Script or HTML formats.
Material Deadline Advertisement Material should reach Eenadu at least before 2 working days.

* Any ad will be accepted minimum for a period of 15 days

* Maximum accepted file Size is 12KB.

* All rates, mentioned above,are payable in Indian Rupees. However,if the advertiser wishes to pay in        foreign currency, payment

Wire Transfer Details are below
Account No  : 370601010036253
Account Name  : Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Name  : Union Bank of India
Branch  : Saifabad - Hyderabad
Swift Code  : UBI NIN BBKHR
Routing #  : USHODAYA ENTERPRISES Pvt LIMITED
Company Address  : USHODAYA ENTERPRISES Pvt LIMITED, EENADU COMPLEX, SOMAJIGUDA,
HYD 500082, ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA.
NEFT TRANSFER DETAILS
ICICI BANK
Account No  : 000805004567
A/c Type  : Current Account
A/c Name  : Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt Ltd
Bank & Branch  : ICICI & Khairatabad Branch
IFSC CODE  : ICIC0000008
Union Bank
Account No  : 370601010036253
A/c Type  : Current Account
A/c Name  : Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt Ltd
Bank & Branch  : UBI & Saifabad Branch
IFSC CODE  : UBIN0537063
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
File Format The advertisement material is to be submitted on Pendrive or DVD/CD or can be sent through E-Mail in the GIF / JPEG / FLASH / SWF / Java Script or HTML formats.
Length of Animation 4 Seconds
Target URL The URLs must be active at the time of submission of the banner advertisement
Hyper Link Link to advertisers site will be provided free of cost.
Material Deadline Advertisement Material should reach Eenadu at least before 2 working days.
Advertisements with Glitter Flash will not be Entertained.

IMP: ADS ONCE PLACED IN INTERNET AS PER YOUR CONFIRMATION WILL NOT BE CANCELLED “MID WAY”. CANCELATION IF ANY SHOULD BE DONE BEFORE COMMENCEMENT.IF YOU PREFER MID WAY CANCELLATION,ALL THE ADS SCHEDULED WILL BE PLACED & BILLED WHICH PLEASE NOTE.

*The tariff mentioned above is as per the current tariff structure. In case of any revision of tariffs, applicable rates at the time of release of advertisement will apply.

Payment: All payments are to be made in advance by Cash / Crossed demand draft in favour of "Ushodaya Enterprises pvt Ltd." Payable at Hyderabad.

The advertisement will appear in Eenadu Internet Edition subject to acceptance and position availability.

For Marketing Queries, please contact Mr.Mallanna Thota on 9000180611 or Email to: marketing@eenadu.net

offers_list.gif